Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fly tying gear online in Ireland.

Options
  • 26-04-2014 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

As above lads any reccomendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

Kinzig wrote: »

Pat Nolan in nenagh co tipp is a great guy to deal with he has everything regarding fly tying
    He doesn't have a website though but I will get his number give him a ring he will go through everything over the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Kinzig

realrebel wrote: »
    Pat Nolan in nenagh co tipp is a great guy to deal with he has everything regarding fly tying
    He doesn't have a website though but I will get his number give him a ring he will go through everything over the phone

Thanks realrebel...top man!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I dealt with this fella a few times, I definitely recommend him.
    http://www.irishflycraft.com/fly-tying-materials-page.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ady 001

I have order from irishflytying.com a few times good, fast service.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭slaneylad

Kinzig wrote: »

http://www.lathkill.com/
    Not Irish but a good selection of Stuff and not too expensive delivery takes about 4 days. I've used them twice with no problems

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Kinzig

Thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

realrebel wrote: »

If he hasn't got it .He will get it and pure gent to deal with .

Advertisement