Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!

Options
  • 26-04-2014 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am currently in the states but I need to go home I'm not safe here, I'm from Ireland I'm am Irish Citizen, my Fiancé is from the states, I have a daughter for him that is 7 weeks old what do I have to do to get him into Ireland with me, and so he can get residency to stay? Please we need help! Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,329 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

First of all why are you not safe? Can you not contact the authorities in the states?

Secondly im sure if you're moving back and can prove that the planned marriage is not a sham you can have your fiance apply for a visa.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Sleepless and Manic

Here's a link to phone numbers for the Irish embassy in DC and also the various Irish consulates around the country. There are 17 so there should be one reasonably near you.

I used to know an ex-ambassador to the US and you wouldnt believe the stories. Dont be ashamed about calling them. If you really have a serious emergency they will help you:

http://embassy-finder.com/ireland_in_usa

• Administrators Posts: 13,910 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Hi Clyde1383, I appreciate you are anxious to get help, but posting the same thread multiple times is not allowed. As you seem to be getting help in the other Forum I will lock this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement