Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One €385 from dabs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Wow, must be a misprice. Would be ordering one if I didn't already have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Thanks OP... it is a great deal indeed! Amazon.co.uk sells the Titalfall edition at £399 (was cheaper y'day... hate Amazon's price volatility). Argos sells it for €469 and includes a free 2nd controller or Kinect Sports in the promo.

This still comes out to be somewhat cheaper even taking in consideration the €10 shipping fee given that you can buy Titalfall 2nd hand for around €30.

I just ordered one... i was waiting for a good excuse to rationally justify to myself buying one! There were still 22 in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

What price is it usually?
    It doesnt come with games there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

^It's €469 in Argos, £379 on Amazon

This is a great price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Overclockers have one with FIFA 14 for £299! (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CO-114-MS&groupid=1720&catid=2448)

Only 4 left, though.

• Advertisement

Overclockers have one with FIFA 14 for £299!

Only 4 left, though.

There's 3 left in stock currently, but no "Buy Now" button on the page...

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    Thanks OP... it is a great deal indeed! Amazon.co.uk sells the Titalfall edition at £399 (was cheaper y'day... hate Amazon's price volatility). Argos sells it for €469 and includes a free 2nd controller or Kinect Sports in the promo.

This still comes out to be somewhat cheaper even taking in consideration the €10 shipping fee given that you can buy Titalfall 2nd hand for around €30.

I just ordered one... i was waiting for a good excuse to rationally justify to myself buying one! There were still 22 in stock.

UPDATE: my order was cancelled because I used an Irish based Paypal account. Quite a ridiculous excuse... I've use my Paypal account to buy from sites across the globe! That's the whole point...
    On second thought I'll do the Argos deal that gives me both Titanfall and Kinect Sports (both €30+ value) for €469. Comes out to about the same price but I get the console right away and dont give my hard earned cash to the folks at Dabs.ie
    Anybody know if you can get cash back from Argos through fatcheese.ie? a bit off-topic but it would sweeten the Xbox one deal

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    Anybody know if you can get cash back from Argos through fatcheese.ie? a bit off-topic but it would sweeten the Xbox one deal

2.00% Cashback on Home Delivery purchases

• Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Don't have one.. very tempted!

I'm only a casual gamer though really nowadays. What's the media functions like in Ireland? Will this play stuff from a hard drive etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

For the Voice Control you need to change your region to the UK, but im not sure if you can use the UK APPS (love film, etc) in Ireland as I have not tried them. You cant play stuff from a USB device at the moment. I use the skifta app on my android phone and tablet to play videos from my NAS as that is the only way to play them at the moment. If your a casual gamer, I'd go for the PS3 as it has the best Media playing options and its still a wicked gaming machine, plus the games are cheaper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement