Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 25-04-2014 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Was looking into activities for college students that has nothing to do with drink. A few people have shown interest in a ghost tour of our town or of a landmark. My question is are there groups that do this or can help as I don't know the first thing about this. I see websites for ghost hunters but don't know if there are good ones or bad ones. Plus is it an expensive thing to get done. Any help is great. Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

If it was around Carlow you'd be sorted - but I dont know of any in Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

maccored wrote: »
    If it was around Carlow you'd be sorted - but I dont know of any in Clonmel
    Thanks. We could get to carlow if we organized it. Sorry for asking this but what would happen on the night whats the package. Again sorry i dont know how these things work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

theres a ghost walk around carlow, but its only an hour long and to be honest, if you didnt know the place then you mightnt find it interesting in the first place. There isnt anything planned at present but send an email through http://ghostwalkireland.com/?page_id=9 .

Advertisement