Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Room €0.89 and The Room 2 €1.29 on Android

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

mytime wrote: »
    2 of the best games I've played on Android super graphics, sound and game play

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=the%20room

Well worth checking out

2nd'ed. Just got the room a few days ago engrossed. Simple but rewarding and nicely atmospheric.

Defo gonna get the sequel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭irishchris

mytime wrote: »
    2 of the best games I've played on Android super graphics, sound and game play

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=the%20room

Well worth checking out

Downloading it now. Seems to get good reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 14,122 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I thought this was the film and was like 'THEY MADE A ROOM 2????!!!!!!! I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

There is a Humble android bundle which includes The Room 2 and eight other games if you pay $5.40.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

i must say, they really are excellent games and an absolute steal at those prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Thanks op, loved the first one, didn't even know room 2 was out! So I'm delighted :-)

A word of warning to people new to the game, the first one at least is very short, you'll finish it in a couple of sessions, especially if you have hints on. It's still great but just realise it's not a huge universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Phibsboro wrote: »
    Thanks op, loved the first one, didn't even know room 2 was out! So I'm delighted :-)

A word of warning to people new to the game, the first one at least is very short, you'll finish it in a couple of sessions, especially if you have hints on. It's still great but just realise it's not a huge universe.

At 190+Mb I thought it was going to be huge.. Just finished it there..

Best 89c I spent since that peanut Snickers yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

retalivity wrote: »
    I thought this was the film and was like 'THEY MADE A ROOM 2????!!!!!!! I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!'

I thought the exact same thing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

They're both fantastic games, well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

retalivity wrote: »

That was exactly my reaction :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

They are both brilliant games. I'm a good bit into the second at the min and loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Personal never paid for a game on android.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Personal never paid for a game on android.

I pay for games when they are on sale.

We have to get away from the fremium model, and show devs that we android users will pay for an app / game like our ios brethren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I pay for games when they are on sale.

We have to get away from the fremium model, and show devs that we android users will pay for an app / game like our ios brethren.

Second cousins.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Up until now, I had no idea you could buy from Google Play Store using Three credit.

Considering once you top up with €20, it's damn near impossible to spend the bloody credit.

First two purchases sorted - cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

Basq wrote: »
    Up until now, I had no idea you could buy from Google Play Store using Three credit.

Considering once you top up with €20, it's damn near impossible to spend the bloody credit.

First two purchases sorted - cheers OP!

I didn't know that either, thanks for that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Gonna buy these now and give them a go.

Advertisement