Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for Hen

Options
  • 24-04-2014 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am unable to make my future sister in law's hen party. I wanted to get her something meaningful considering I won't be there. She's big into sentiment but i'm crap with things like this. Any ideas as to what I could get her? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I missed a SIL hen a few yrs ago, (was having a baby).. I spoke to one of the bridesmaids and found out where they were going. It was a spa place followed by a few pubs. I phoned the spa and ordered some prosecco for the group, paid by CReditcard over the phone, and asked them to give her a message saying sorry i couldn't make it.

I got a text photo of them enjoying it, seemed to go down well. Would work for and pub , restaurant or hotel they had booked I'd say.

A cake with a message on it might me more sentimental, nit sure! I'm a sucker for booze pressies though.

Advertisement