Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rte 1 radio right now

Options
  • 24-04-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 JWRyan

Missed it, what was on?

More of the usual spouting nonsense or was there any actual real discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

dball posted at 17 45 so it would have been on drivetime, their will be a listen back here;http://www.rte.ie/radio1/
    Duno how long it will stay up though.
    Haven't listened myself, has enough from the muppet on the morning show and Dr Luke attention seeking again on Sean O Rourke or it could have been PK. I switch around a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Heard it in the car this evening. Pretty bad spin on things alright. Even threw up that the FDA have identified carcinogens in the vapour, just to add to the scaremongering and more or less said that they are being banned completely in a lot of countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Nothing new there same ol stuff at least she says part of the resistance is due to WHO just not wanting vaping to be seen as acceptable weather harmful or NOT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 JWRyan

tommy2bad wrote: »
    It's at 1.15.30, enjoy :(

Cheers. Don't know why I bothered to listen to it... more of the same bs. They won't be happy until we are all killing ourselves on good old fashioned cigs again. crazy

Advertisement