Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roganstown Golf & Country Club

Options
  • 24-04-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi All,
    I am just newly engaged and on the hunt for a venue. Finding it all very daunting already!

Have any of you ever attended a wedding in Roganstown or even better actually had your wedding there. We're going the civil ceremony route so everything will be on site but by the looks of it they only have one room big enough for my party size, to hold the ceremony and the reception?

Anyway.....if anyone has any information they would like to share that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Will be going to visit it myself but would like to do as much research as possible to narrow down my shortlist!

Advertisement