Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you LIKE about vaping

Options
  • 23-04-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Should really have one of these threads I suppose.

Don't know where to start really but I've been waiting on juices to steep and while I've been dipping in they're just not ready so I went back to some DIY Pchela's (about 10ml) and now Banana Maze (about 20ml) that I thought I was sick of (and that they wouldn't work in cartomizers), and they've been...fantastic.

These were DIY mixes I made on the 7th March that cost me the root sum of fck all. And they're brilliant, better than any cigarette. I can just vape away, pleasurably and peacefully and not want a smoke.

Trying not to take vaping for granted I suppose. I was in no position to give up smoking when I started vaping. I'd done it before (after seeing my granny look better at the end of her life than she ever did when I was growing up because the hospice stopped letting her smoke), but had nowhere near the inclination or determination at this time. Yet I haven't had a smoke in near 5 months. And it was easy. So fcking easy.

So, er, thank you vaping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

No smokers cough....as long as I avoid those bloody NETs.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Sitting at my desk in the office on a rainy day vaping away with not a care! Beats shivering in the cold and coughing up the staris dripping wet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

When I'm on a stake-out I can vape away and my intended victim wont see the glow from my cigarette, also I wont leave any DNA by flicking my but in the hedge..... That's all really! Oh and I'm in better health, Well I feel better anyway :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I love the sweetness of the menthol liquid I use. Especially first thing in the morning. I'm a big tea drinker and I only take sugar in my tea first thing in the morning so I get that buzz from vaping too. I never got it from smoking cigarettes, it was always just scratching an itch whereas the first vape in the morning is very sweet. Really hits the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

The different flavours that can be enjoyed.
    And also the healthy risk massively reduced from smoking regular cigarettes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

When the postman brings you six packages on a Friday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

That glorious month-long wait for FT deliveries, best foreplay EVAR.
    Nice flavours and smells and stuff.
    The throat-rip from a fresh coil with a fresh battery.
    Running up stairs without dying.
    Digby's love of young Asian women.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

Well there's the distinct lack of coughing my lings up every morning for starters.
    The fact that my sinuses have (nearly) cleared up for the first time in 6 years! (so thats what fresh air smells like!).
    Not getting soaked or blown away by atlantic gales every time I head for a ciggie.
    No guilt when my 3 year old daughter watches me vape.
    About €50 per week less expensive.
    And most importantly I've discovered my new passion .........Thug Juice

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

MrBobbyZ wrote: »
    And most importantly I've discovered my new passion .........Thug Juice

My new addiction as well, got sample packs last week and waiting on a new delivery now, incredible liquid IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

The smell of Pchela's Poison when you leave the room and come back to it...Vanilla Custard (any type really)...Menthol for all-out freshness...and RY4 for when you're psychologically gaggin' for a fag due to people-induced Falling Down style stress :D woohoo!

When your newly built clearo and fully charged battery works like a charm and the first few hits are smooth yet powerful and suffers no leaks and the set up lasts at least a week without needing a nappy change :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Not spending a tenner a day on fags.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

Smacs89 wrote: »
    My new addiction as well, got sample packs last week and waiting on a new delivery now, incredible liquid IMO

Took me a day to get used to Thug Juice, Faux Hawk, Hawk Sauce (also got a sample pack) as the flavors were so much stronger than what I ahd been vaping previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

That "snap, crackle and pop" sound off a freshly made coil.

Advertisement