Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtech cs350 - fuse

Options
  • 23-04-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, I have an airtech cs350 alarm. "Fuse" is displayed on the key pad , with the alert led also on.
    Any ideas what this is for ?

I opened the main panel and was checking the fuses, and I took out F2 and it was blown, ( though I'm not sure if I blew it while taking it out , even though I did have the power switched off)
    Anyway I replaced it , but I still have " fuse" displayed on the keypad - any ideas ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,534 ✭✭✭kub

Did you check the battery, I have come across knackered batteries causing a fuse error on CS350 ' S.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,534 ✭✭✭kub

kub wrote: »
    Did you check the battery, I have come across knackered batteries causing a fuse error on CS350 ' S.

Or did that fuse you replaced blow as soon as you plugged it into position?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭bgengine1

Hi,
    the replacement fuse did not blow when I plugged it in - it's still good.
    No I didn't check the battery - how could I do this ?

Is this the battery in the Control panel or in the external bell box ( I assume there is one in that ?)

What is F2 for ?

thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Easiest option is to remove each fuse and meter it out.
    F2 is aux power/internal bell.

Thanks Kool Kid,
    when the display shows "Fuse" .. does it refer to a particular fuse ? or refers to any of the 4 fuses ?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That panel isn't very informative. However it's very easy to figure out.
    The keypad is on so it's not that.
    It your PiRs are lighting it's not the aux power.
    If you are not getting sab or bell tamper it's probably not that.

Thanks koolkid,
    Now that you mention it .. I just checked and I don't see a light on the pir.

Guess that must be it , do you know which fuse is connected to that ?

Have you seen pirs go faulty .. Any ideas what might cause them to go faulty
    Thanks again.
    Regards

Advertisement