Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on semi private holles street

Options
  • 23-04-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I'm seven weeks pregnant and I've decided to go semi private with Holles St. I wanted to get Dr McParland or Dr Laoise O'Brien but both are booked up til mid July so have gone with Dr Donal O'Brien. Would anyone have any experience with him or recommend any other consultants over him? It's my first pregnancy through IVF so I'm a bit nervous! Thanks a mil

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

mangotree wrote: »
    Hi

I'm seven weeks pregnant and I've decided to go semi private with Holles St. I wanted to get Dr McParland or Dr Laoise O'Brien but both are booked up til mid July so have gone with Dr Donal O'Brien. Would anyone have any experience with him or recommend any other consultants over him? It's my first pregnancy through IVF so I'm a bit nervous! Thanks a mil

I had Keane on my 1st and Foley on the 2nd both are good but you might be best asking the hospital which consultants are available.
    Congrats:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

I had rhona Mahoney. Really really lovely consultant and so approachable. Very kind and empathetic. And was great during the delivery. I've heard Orla shiel and shane higgins are also very good.

Advertisement