Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardware Clearance

Options
  • 23-04-2014 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Chadwicks nenagh are having a one day clearance sale sat the 26th of April 8:30am-5pm

more or less everything have price or up to 70% off. includes rolls of insulation and that.

Nenagh Guardian.ie might have more info, I can't upload a pic of the advert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Google "Nenagh Madness Sale - Chadwicks", there's a .pdf but can't link here...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

After googling it, it says 2013?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

it was in the local paper today, it happens every year. on the old Dublin Road. Everything from paint to a lawnmower and staighres etc i'd say more or less the same as 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Just looked, exact same stuff just cheaper again by a few quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Chadwicks have this each weekend in a different store. To he honest most of the items listed in their pdfs are the same prices every day. There are some day specials though.

I found their prices great for flooring and sanitary ware and decent quality. Being doing a refurb this last year and got most stuff from Chadwicks and I priced around in stores and online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement