Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long term relationship long tern unhappy

Options
  • 23-04-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    Me and my girlfriend (I'm 23 she is 25)have been In a relationship for 4 years. I love her and I miss her anytime we don't see each other for a while. I would do anything for her in the blink of a eye, however I am unsure of my feelings towards her for awhile and they can fluctuate.For example she wants kids. At times so do I, but I am unsure of our future together. When we meet she an 8 month old son who lives with us , who is now 5.

As of recently( the last few months). And an episode previous that I have felt this way. We broke up and got back together. My decision!
    Q: can I ignore my feelings of a more full filled life with someone else?
    Q: does one know 100% when he/she has met the one?
    It has taken me along time to write this so I hope some older/wiser people could help me out here? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RevRun

make your mind up bud..you already broke up with her and took her back so obviously you missed her. next time you mightn't be so lucky.

I did the same thing years ago and the girl never took me back and looking back even now I wish I never did, don't take this girl for granted

Advertisement