Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coupons in Ireland

Options
  • 23-04-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello

I'm trying to get companies to start doing coupons more regular so I set up a FB to start with. I'm hoping when I get enough likes it will encourage companies to start printing them.

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/ExtremecouponsIreland?ref=hl

Please like and share

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 cat_<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I don't use FB very much but hope you get something going. Ireland is seriously deficient in decent coupons. However, I have to say that most of the coupons I get from supermarkets are for food products I would never use i.e. processed cheese, certain spreads and fizzy drinks, but I would use the coupons for Fairy Liquid, bleach or detergents. Rarely do I see coupons for Flora Light but would use them when I get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 cat_<3

Yes I feel the same way and it's not fair that companies in America print them but we get nothing. here's a link you might like just click on the € symbol

.supersavvyme.co.uk/tag/coupon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Much appreciated - I have Fairy Liquid in my sights already! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SmartShopper

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    I don't use FB very much but hope you get something going. Ireland is seriously deficient in decent coupons. However, I have to say that most of the coupons I get from supermarkets are for food products I would never use i.e. processed cheese, certain spreads and fizzy drinks, but I would use the coupons for Fairy Liquid, bleach or detergents. Rarely do I see coupons for Flora Light but would use them when I get them.

As they say every little helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement