Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raybans €16.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Fakes, I'm afraid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

All fakes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Fake site.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

Apart from the price is there anyway of knowing online that they are fake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

So, is it a fake site? as in they'll take your money and vanish
    Or are they fake products? Look the part, but made in a non-ray-ban sweatshop (rather than their official one ;) )

I'm assuming they are in no way 100% real and genuine Ray-Bans, but do you think if you ordered you'd get something, whihc might be half decent.
    I know I really shouldn't be, but I'm tempted...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

They are not real ray bans, other than that I wouldnt be paying money to them as I would imagine the site is only setup a few days.

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Or are they fake products? Look the part, but made in a non-ray-ban sweatshop (rather than their official one ;) )

I'm assuming they are in no way 100% real and genuine Ray-Bans, but do you think if you ordered you'd get something, whihc might be half decent.

Why not just buy a pair of inexpensive but well made sunglasses then? Rather than something that may not even have sun protection in the lense and conform to safety standards, just because they've a rayban logo on them. Your eyes are worth more than that, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

DavyD_83 wrote: »

Can't comment on this particular website, but some fakes can be surprisingly good quality - apart from the lenses which just might fry your eyeballs. Why bother?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement