Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The World of Ice and Fire

Options
  • 23-04-2014 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭

GRRM has posted a sample chapter from the forthcoming companion book on his site this week:

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/world-of-ice-and-fire-sample/

For those who don't know about it already, this is to be a history of the Seven Kingdoms, written in collaboration with Elio García and Linda Antonsson the founders of westeros.org and should be out in October this year (it's on my Christmas list already :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Dunno, it hasnt hooked me, unlike the dunk and egg stories which had me after the first paragraph

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Lady Spangles

My friends and I talk about the Song of Ice Fire back story as though it were actual History. We will be heaven when World of Ice and Fire is available. :D

Advertisement