Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fernando Torres hairstyle

Options
  • 23-04-2014 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know if Torres is wearing gel at the top of his current hairstyle? It looks like his hair is shaped but it doesn't look like he is wearing gel.

Any gel that I buy looks shiny and greasy. Any advice on which one to buy for a dry look, like he has?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TheRealShooter

I'll get some flack for this because anyone who says this usually does, but Dax, in the red tin. I've friends who are barbers who suggested I use it as my hair is extremely straight and awkward, the trick is though not to use too much of it, because the stuff is like concrete. I also use Studio 8 Matt and Messy, has the same effect but a much lighter texture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Yeah he definitely has product in to spike it up...probably some sort of fibre...even with just hairspray you could probably get that look

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭statto25

+1 for the Dax Red but use sparingly. It's an absolute b4stard to wash out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

statto25 wrote: »
    +q for the Dax Red but use sparingly. It's an absolute b4stard to wash out though.

Use olive oil to get it out. Apply and leave for a minute then rinse out with shampoo. When my hair was longer, I used to use a good bit and was a nightmare to get out, before I used olive oil.

Would 10/10 recommend though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kevinseymour

I think the product he uses runs down into his eyes though given how awful he is in front of goal...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

statto25 wrote: »
    +1 for the Dax Red but use sparingly. It's an absolute b4stard to wash out though.
    Just apply shampoo when your hair is dry, rub it in well should remove any product.
    Regarding Torres hair, Id say try fish glue or any glue tbh, imo he doesnt use gel, it isnt really wet looking

Advertisement