Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in South Dublin

Options
  • 22-04-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    My current dentist gets annoyed by the fact that i have sensitive teeth. I've had enough of paying to be given out to, so I'm looking for a new dentist. I have veneers and one is cracked so I need to get it fixed. could anyone recommend a good kind dentist in the Southside? And reasonable too would be great :-)
    Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Ruth
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ms.sunnyb

Did you find anything? I am looking for kind dentist too in Dublin South, have a fear of dentists, have not gone in couple of years so need a check up, any recommendations? Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

south city or south county?

Sorry, south city, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Redsox Rover

Hi ms.sunnyb i sent you a pm regarding my own recommendation as per the forum charter. Cant speak highly enough of him.

Thank you redsox, just seen it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kaleesi

Please pm me any recommendations anyone may have, much appreciated 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EMURNANE

Hi there,

It has been years sonce I went to the dentist as I have a bit of a phobia about them since I was a child.

However, I'm worried that I'll end up with no teeth if that continues.

Can anyone PM me a recommendation for a good dentist in Dublin 4 or 6. Someone patient who is not likely to scold me for my sweet tea drinking and avoidance of the dentist for the last number of years? Reasonable prices are also desirable....

Thanks,

E

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ticar79

Hi I'm looking for the name of a good dentist who has reasonable pricing in the South Dublin area. Preferably Dublin 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 torrid

I would also be grateful for PM of dentists in south dubllin- preferably rathfarnham/templeogue. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cupet

Hi All, I would appreciate any recommendation is D14 / 16 area. Mature male here who needs a reasonable amount of work done. The variety in prices is very daunting but I'd prefer to stay local rather than travel. It's an age thing. PM me please, Thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement