Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe, few days, January

Options
  • 22-04-2014 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi,
    Hopefully this won't be spotted but himself is turned 40 later this year. Thought a city break might make a nice birthday pressie.
    His birthday is in December an I know he'd love to go to Christmas markets in austria/ Germany but with work and college I just can't go then.
    Two things:
    1: would you be disappointed with a birthday gift in december for January?
    2: Any suggestions on where? I'd love to take him skiing for a few days as he's never been but I'm on a major budget.

I'm thinking Krakow/ Stockholm/ Vienna/ Budapest/ those types of places but not sure what they're like in January. I've looked em up but its pretty much all museums etc. Any ideas? I'm open to other things.....

Advertisement