Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker UPC

Options
  • 22-04-2014 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Hope it is okay posting this in here. Can anyone tell which channels on UPC I can watch poker on. Can't work out how to do an A-Z search of programs on my UPC BOX.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Bump zero views so far. Surely somebody knows what channel I can't watch poker on upc.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭keano007

Channel 4 show the EPT every Tuesday night I think at 00.05. I have it set to Series link which is handy. Currently showing Season 10 - London. Each city generally lasts 4/5 episodes at 1 hour a show. They start with the high roller event and move onto the main event come day 1b. (ep.3)

Advertisement