Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding TV marathon

Options
  • 21-04-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭

TLC are currently showing a marathon of wedding shows. "I found the gown" is on for the next few hours up until 9pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah pants don't have TLC only the online ones you can watch.. Spent the weekend watching Poor Bride Rich Bride on Hulu

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Milly33 wrote: »
    Ah pants don't have TLC only the online ones you can watch.. Spent the weekend watching Poor Bride Rich Bride on Hulu

Ooooh that's a new one on me! What is Poor Bride Rich Bride about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

ah tis ok nothing major, they could have done it better but it is an American show. You have the couple and they normally have wedding co-ordninators (it seems to be the norm thing to do) and they give them their budget and at the end it runs through it all and then the couple say how much the budget was and if some overspent or stayed on the budget. Some of the couples are spend all and some are spend less. Twas mad one couple spent close to €38,000 me thinks..

Advertisement