Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comptia A+ and beyond

Options
  • 21-04-2014 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

So i am starting out studying for Comptia A+ at the moment to get the basics down and then I will move onto network + etc

I am just wondering, in this day and age, for jobs in Ireland what course should i be going down after i have done network +. Should I look at CCNA or MCSE?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

GwanSure wrote: »
    Hi guys,

So i am starting out studying for Comptia A+ at the moment to get the basics down and then I will move onto network + etc

I am just wondering, in this day and age, for jobs in Ireland what course should i be going down after i have done network +. Should I look at CCNA or MCSE?

Try and get some on the job experience would be my suggestion doing helpdesk support

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

What are you intersted in? You like to troubleshoot hardware and would like to get a position doing that the A+ will do you good...
    if you are not interested in the hardware side of things then go the network+ route, but only if you are interested in network infrastructure and the like...

You need to decide what you want to do.

Advertisement