Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How could I make my own E-juice?

Options
  • 21-04-2014 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

So is it possible to make your own E-juice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Haha what a world we live in when you can do my googling for me.. :D

Anyhow, I was also look for people who use boards that make their own E-juice... I won't find that in google..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

To be fair you asked is it possible...to which the answer is yes.

There are loads on here that make their own (as far as I know) ans a few threads about it. Have a read through a few and see what you think and do ask if you get stuck. The vendors list will be the place to find where to get the ingredients (see the stickies) and anyone here will help with mixing tips etc.

Personally I buy the main ingredients locally in Ireland (from Bargain Vapour and esmokeireland) and the flavours from Octopus Ecigs as they stock a couple that I know work for me. I use an android app to do the mixing math.

Ionised wrote: »
    To be fair you asked is it possible...to which the answer is yes.

There are loads on here that make their own (as far as I know) ans a few threads about it. Have a read through a few and see what you think and do ask if you get stuck. The vendors list will be the place to find where to get the ingredients (see the stickies) and anyone here will help with mixing tips etc.

Personally I buy the main ingredients locally in Ireland (from Bargain Vapour and esmokeireland) and the flavours from Octopus Ecigs as they stock a couple that I know work for me. I use an android app to do the mixing math.

Ya, I should have included that in the thread. But only realised I didn't when I got the first reply.

Also thanks for that. Very helpful...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

http://e-cigshop.eu/DIY-E-Liquids/Nic-100-mg

Create account, log in, BUNNY14 for 20% discount.

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    http://e-cigshop.eu/DIY-E-Liquids/Nic-100-mg

Create account, log in, BUNNY14 for 20% discount.

Thanks but I don't own a credit card... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

job seeker wrote: »
    Thanks but I don't own a credit card...

Go into an O2 store and get one of their prepaid Visas? :eek:

grindle wrote: »
    Go into an O2 store and get one of their prepaid Visas? :eek:

Good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Experiment!

As long as you have a PG/VG base you can put whatever you like in. Tobasco sauce, marmalade, Toilet Duck etc.

Remember you're vaping, not smoking. Nothing can possibly go wrong. :)

Advertisement