Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dark souls 2. Xbox and ps3. only 25e delivered at Zavvi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

duno if id be trusting that web site looks like a fake could be wrong but looks dodgy

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/dark-souls-ii/10659394.html

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

johnf26 wrote: »
    duno if id be trusting that web site looks like a fake could be wrong but looks dodgy

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/dark-souls-ii/10659394.html

It's the mobile version of the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Zavvi are being regularly monitored for custom charges now, you could easily add another €15 onto that, not really a bargain when you could get the Black Armour Edition for €35 off of Amazon last year and you can still buy the regular edition off of Amazon with free delivery for €29.00 and not have to worry about customs and the highly erratic delivery times that Zavvi are known for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

Tried cancelling as I don't want to be hit with customs but they already sent it out.

Just say the customs hit me with a bill. If I refuse to pay will they send it back to Zavvi?

The dude in Zavvi said I can send it back and get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Tried cancelling as I don't want to be hit with customs but they already sent it out.

Just say the customs hit me with a bill. If I refuse to pay will they send it back to Zavvi?

The dude in Zavvi said I can send it back and get a refund.

An Post will not give you the package till you pay the customs fee unfortunately and it will just end up sitting in the depot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement