Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor national rates?

Options
  • 20-04-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

i looked everywhere and could not find simple thing ie the price of sms and calls on meteor. like price per sms and for call per minute. this is basic and they do not have it on their website.
    so people that have meteor pay as you go how much do you pay to make one sms and how much call per minute?

i suspect it is pretty expensive since they do not have that online.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Their rates are on the website, as they must be.

You didn't look very closely, or search?

http://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/compare/

https://store.meteor.ie/bill-pay-plans

So, it will depend if you are bill pay or pay as you go, and then exactly what plan you are on.

All operators must show their full price plans.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I remember when their SMS rates used to be 9c. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Karsini wrote: »
    I remember when their SMS rates used to be 9c. Crazy.

Yes when I left meteor prepaid (maybe 4 years ago) I believe it was 9c for a text and 20c/min for calls.

This pretty much every network's new way of milking people: offer some unlimited things for a minimum monthly top-up in order to attract customers and get them to top up regularly, and charge then a lot for whatever is not included in their package. The biggest losers here are very light users and people who are using all services evenly (text, calls, international calls, data, roaming, ...) rather that using one particular service a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

35cent + call set up cost.

I have still an old plan giving me 13c off peak calls plus set up cost.

Mobile companies charges are rip off stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement