Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto charge/clean Robot vacuum was €164 now €72.69

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

I see there :

Shipping cost: US$ 106.99 To Ireland Via EMS

+ you probably get charged from customs ..

not good deal ..

If the total was 72 euro I would buy it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

198321 wrote: »
    I see there :

Shipping cost: US$ 106.99 To Ireland Via EMS

+ you probably get charged from customs ..

not good deal ..

If the total was 72 euro I would buy it myself

Wow didn't notice the shipping, was so used to getting free shipping from those guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,295 ✭✭✭CH3OH

If you put it in your cart and go to close the page without checkout , you'll get the following message WHICH DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK!

"DinoDirect values our customers and guarantees amazing service. We are sad to see you leave our page

As a valued customer, we would like to offer you an additional 6% DISCOUNT site wide, no mininum on top of our amazing prices AND WORLD WIDE FREE SHIPPING, by CLICKING HERE NOW to checkout. Simply enter PROMO CODE: 6DDOFF.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

List Price:
    US$ 216.99
    Price:
    US$

Sold by DinoDirect.com

(Special products enjoy a special discounted price, can't be overlaped with other privileges.)

hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

CH3OH wrote: »
    If you put it in your cart and go to close the page without checkout , you'll get the following message:

"DinoDirect values our customers and guarantees amazing service. We are sad to see you leave our page

As a valued customer, we would like to offer you an additional 6% DISCOUNT site wide, no mininum on top of our amazing prices AND WORLD WIDE FREE SHIPPING, by CLICKING HERE NOW to checkout. Simply enter PROMO CODE: 6DDOFF.

I get the same code, but when I try to use it, it says that it has expired .. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

198321 wrote: »
    I get the same code, but when I try to use it, it says that it has expired .. :(

Yeah I get the same error that's it's expired.

Advertisement