Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunway holidays 199 Easter hunt

Options
  • 20-04-2014 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Sunway holidays are running a promotion. €199 for a holiday but you need to search specific dates to find it. I've been looking all morning but can't find one for €199. Anybody else find one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

Dublin -> Enfidha
    05 Sep 14
    12 Sep 14
    Dreams Beach Hotel

Two adult total price €398

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

madrabui wrote: »
    Dublin -> Enfidha
    05 Sep 14
    12 Sep 14
    Dreams Beach Hotel

Two adult total price €398

Bad TripAdvisor reviews for this hotel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I have a very simple system to know if a hotel is up to standards or not, if it has a tube t.v which went out of production in 2006 i aint staying there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

So its 2 star, not everyone can afford 5 star.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

I have a very simple system to know if a hotel is up to standards or not, if it has a tube t.v which went out of production in 2006 i aint staying there.

Not really fair tbh. I'd rather has a 20 year old TV than 20 year old bedding!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

Its a budget hotel at a budget price. Don't expect 5*. We go away a few times a year to such hotels and have never yet left disappointed. We pay budget prices and get great value for money.
    Tripadvisor is brilliant and we use it always but you have to read into the reviews good and bad before making a judgement.

Enjoy it! :o

Advertisement