Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion on which GHD I should get? Coloured or plain black?

Options
  • 19-04-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

My GHD needs replacing and I know it's not a big deal which one I get since they're the same straightener anyway it's just the colours are different but I don't know if I should get the classic black one like I was intending or to get one of those coloured ones since there's so many of them on the site.

This is the coloured one I thought was ok

http://www.ghdhair.com/ie/limited-edition-ghds/ghd-v-wonderland-styler

or the black

http://www.ghdhair.com/ie/gold-series/ghd-gold-classic

I just wonder if the coloured ones are a little tacky and you know a bit "teenage" looking and since I'm 24 I'd like it to look professional. But then again most of the GHD's on the site are different colours anyway so therefore I'm guessing those coloured ones are popular if there's so many of them. I bought my last GHD 6 years ago so I don't even know if people these days buy those coloured ones or do most people still stick with the classic black.

I know it doesn't really matter since it's all the same anyway but typical me can't make up my mind!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I bought a gold one when my old, dark grey one crapped out. In fact I paid €10 more to have a gold one! Who cares whether it looks professional or not, it's yours, so get whichever one you like!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'm 28 and I have the coloured one you linked to! It's actually not a super vibrant one compared to some of the other ones. You should go for whatever one you want. It's not like it really leaves your bedroom anyway.

My hairdryer is leopard print so my ghd is tame compared to that, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 copea2

I agree with the above - get whichever one you like, as you will be the one using it!

I only recently got the wonderland one as well and it's lovely. Shop around on some of the registered GHD sellers websites as well and you will probably get a better deal than the official GHD site. Just be careful of fakes. I got mine on look fantastic and they had a great range

Advertisement