Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Limerick uPVC window service guy

Options
  • 19-04-2014 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭

Anybody recommend one?

They are Munster Joinery windows (don't want to start a MJ thread)I have them booked for weeks to call but no sign of anyone & not really helpful on the phone other than to tell me they are busy, they have €70 call out fee of mine which I want to try & get back

Need some locks & handles replaced & general window servicing

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try Star Elm Frames out in the Raheen Business Park. Not sure if they are into the call out service thing but they should be able to sell you bits and pieces like handles, etc. Most of that stuff is DIY so worth trying yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I got Fedamore Windows when I needed some repairs and replacement hinges etc. and they were very prompt, reasonable and efficient.

Fedamore Windows

Manister Croom Co Limerick

Phone: +353 (087)9091398

Advertisement