Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Student in Dublin looking for roommates next year! (Off Campus)

Options
  • 18-04-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey everyone,

19 year old guy and I want to get accommodation sorted as early as possible for next year. Everyone I've asked is either staying on campus or the "Great idea!" but ultimately can't rely on types :p.

I'm not bothered about what year/college your in, I go to NCI which is pretty much in the center of town. Accessible from just about anywhere. So I'm very flexible on location.

I honestly don't care if your a party/quiet type. Either suits me fine :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lrjenna

hey! you posted on my post! now I'm doing the same on yours! preferably id want to be in stillorgan or clonskeagh as it's close enough to ucd! lemme know!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jd1594

Private messaged you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 byrne221

hi
    just looking to see have yous sorted something yet ? because i am looking to get somewhere to preferably somewhere near dun laoghaire dont care where i would not be picky

give me a shout
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Muirenn123

I'm totally up for house sharing also? First year so I'd rather stay close to UCD! Any chance you still have a place open? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 byrne221

well have you come across anything that is cheap for a group of students ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 S Ni Shluaghadhain

I'm also in UCD, so if anyone hears of anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jd1594

Actively seeking out places now, let me know if you're still up for it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement