Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9.0 crash hotfix

Options
  • 18-04-2014 11:53am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/04/18/wot-game-crash-bug-fix/

If anyone is seeing weirdness until a complete patch is rolled out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

From your link: Edit: It is confirmed that this does NOT solve the crash issue.

I haven't played WoT in a while and thought I'd check out the new patch. Jeez there's a fair performance hit having everything at max now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

WG have now said it doesn't fix the crashes at all. Though it may help with FPS drops for some. Seems a lot of the time spent on the CT was for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I had this last night and its as annoying as hell. If it happens once in a battle you will not be able to get in without crashes until the battle is over. I tried to get back in 5 times last night after I crashed near the start of the battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

BigEejit wrote: »
    I had this last night and its as annoying as hell. If it happens once in a battle you will not be able to get in without crashes until the battle is over. I tried to get back in 5 times last night after I crashed near the start of the battle.

Yeah, staring down the barrel of an IS8, both of us with one hit left and bllllleeeerrrrrrghhhhh game crashes. Pain in the hole.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/04/22/hotfix-9-0-1-is-coming/

Proper 9.01 patch on Friday it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

BigEejit wrote: »

was just having an epic game in my 59-16 and this happened.. **** you wg

Advertisement