Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very bad reception where i live

Options
  • 17-04-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

:mad: There is very bad reception where i live and it's starting to annoy me.

Is there anything i can get that will boost the mobile phone reception :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

:mad: There is very bad reception where i live and it's starting to annoy me.

Is there anything i can get that will boost the mobile phone reception :confused:

What network are you Vodafone have a system called Sure Signal that piggybacks your broadband to provide in home boosts to your mobile signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

I'm with Vodafone, dose this really work ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

I've never used one, but I've heard alot about the technology of femtocells which is the tech behind the Sure Signal.

Hopefully someone on here will have experience with it, maybe ask Vodafone what their return policy is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Good idea, thanks a lot.

Advertisement