Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids eat free in Debenhams til April 30th(no catch)!!!

Options
  • 17-04-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Debenhams are currently running an offer whereby they are giving one free meal per child per day til April 30th!!No adult purchase necessary!Great offer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

How does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

walsh08 wrote: »
    Debenhams are currently running an offer whereby they are giving one free meal per child per day til April 30th!!No adult purchase necessary!Great offer!

I was there today (blackrock) and there is a sign up saying one kids meal free with an adult meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

All you do is go in and order in one of their cafes!

I was in their one in Cork and on the sign it said 'No adult meal purchase required'!It is also running in the U.K.

https://www.facebook.com/Debenhams/photos/a.405125533562.180035.51623478562/10152290379038563/?type=1&theater

All you do is go in and order in one of their cafes!

I was in their one in Cork and on the sign it said 'No adult meal purchase required'!It is also running in the U.K.

https://www.facebook.com/Debenhams/photos/a.405125533562.180035.51623478562/10152290379038563/?type=1&theater

That is strange! They should change that sign!

It is strange since the free meal offer(no purchase required) is running in all Debenhams stores in Ireland and the U.K.!

• Advertisement

It is strange since the free meal offer(no purchase required) is running in all Debenhams stores in Ireland and the U.K.!

Very weird I actually stopped and looked at it! I just saw on the link you sent that some people have been getting charged for kids meals though

I see that a few people have said that alright,there must have been some hiccups because Debenhams apologises and offers them refunds.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Great, I just need to get my mother to go with me and I'll get a free meal along with my own kids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I was in a Debenhams yesterday, was only buying a drink for myself and had promised my little one a drink and crisps. Had no idea about the promotion but the girl behind the desk said it to me. So I only paid for the drink for myself and got a sandwich, packet of Snax, 2 Oreos in a pack, a Glenisk yogurt and. Fruit shoot drink for nothing.
    Great offer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Great offer indeed, if only I wasn't so old :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

sillysocks wrote: »
    I was in a Debenhams yesterday, was only buying a drink for myself and had promised my little one a drink and crisps. Had no idea about the promotion but the girl behind the desk said it to me. So I only paid for the drink for myself and got a sandwich, packet of Snax, 2 Oreos in a pack, a Glenisk yogurt and. Fruit shoot drink for nothing.
    Great offer!

3 days worth of sugar also by the sounds of it..

Well there are other hot options.

If you are out and about and you need to feed your kids why not do so for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Amik

Took my daughter for this yesterday and we were both very impressed. Daughter felt quite special - staff were very friendly and her chicken goujons/chips order was very decent. I felt like a bargain champ *raises arms* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,662 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

So if there's no catch does that mean I can bring my daughter, mother, father and 2 grandmothers for lunch and only pay for what my grandmothers eat?

Advertisement