Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype - Get a free month¹ of unlimited worldwide calls—worth €10.49

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Just remember to cancel so you won't get charge
    Please note: This is a recurring payment.
    We will store your payment method and you will be charged each time your subscription automatically renews until you cancel. You must cancel your subscription before the end of your free trial to avoid charges. You can cancel any time in My account under Subscriptions.

I think in a previous offer you could cancel almost immediately and you still got the free month.....don't know if they've changed things though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I already have a premium account but with no calls, I tried to get this offer and it worked. I cancelled it straight away, please note that they take €1 as an authorisation charge from you PayPal or whatever you pay with but they will refund it.

Advertisement