Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Including extra land for SFP

Options
  • 17-04-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

My area of land was reduced last year as a result of the introduction of Bing Maps. I have recently started renting circa 2 acres from a neighbour which to my information was never claimed/ declared for SFP purposes.

Is it possible to declare this piece of ground in my SFP, I am leasing this land on a yearly basis.

And how would I go about including this piece of ground in my return

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭GrandSoftDay

Tomjim wrote: »
    My area of land was reduced last year as a result of the introduction of Bing Maps. I have recently started renting circa 2 acres from a neighbour which to my information was never claimed/ declared for SFP purposes.

Is it possible to declare this piece of ground in my SFP, I am leasing this land on a yearly basis.

And how would I go about including this piece of ground in my return

Ya it is, had to do it last year. My planner got the land parcel number and stuck it in. Would recommend getting on to yours!

Advertisement