Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos 7 day toy deals up to 70% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

That's brilliant thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Cheers op,just reserved the Imaginext Castle for €24.99.A steal at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Cheers op i just collected My 1st JCB Talking Remote Control Doug Dumptruck. for the young lad :D

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9364503/Trail/searchtext%3E7+DAY+DEALS+TOYS.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Is this promo only on toys?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭p225886

Thanks OP some nice pressies for birthdays etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

zerks wrote: »
    Cheers op,just reserved the Imaginext Castle for €24.99.A steal at that price.

It's a brilliant toy. We got it for our boy last Christmas for a lot more than that price. Brilliant bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Thanks OP, just picked up a nice playmat for €12 quid. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Is this promo only on toys?

See link to all 7 day deals, best offers seem to be on toys http://www.argos.ie/static/ArgosPromo3/includeName/7daydeals.htm&mvt=cb_wk16_7dayd
    eals

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Thanks, OP - just replenished my stash of presents for the neverending birthday parties I seem to be chauffeuring the kids to.

I picked up the Imaginext Castle for my young lad after Christmas for €36.99, to put aside for his birthday, and he LOVES it. For €24.99 it's a steal!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mr j tayto

Thanks very much OP, I just reserved a play mat for 12.99 reduced from 30 odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Cheers OP, got lego reduced from €55 to €13.99 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

ashbourne still has a couple of castles left.

I've a code for the omni for the chad valley airport if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dee1983

Hi,
    Any got a code for the imaginext castle that they no longer need. Have tried all the stores, it seems to be out of stock in all the stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks OP

Got my castle, airport and box of soldiers. Endless hour's if enjoyment for me...... and my son... If I let him near them :)

Advertisement