Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iwant2bglam.com

Options
  • 16-04-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, has anyone ordered any items from iwant2bglam.com? It's a brand new website and I can't seem to find any reviews yet. The dresses seem to be very cheap and want to make sure it's legit before I order.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It appears to be registered through the UK (according to a whois.net lookup). However, I've had a quick look and I can't see a physical contact address. Neither does there appear to be any kind of "About Us" information.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pushkiss

Thanks for ur reply. Yes I also looked hem up but can't find any details that would make me comfortable ordering from them. I have sent them an email now too so I'll see if they get back to me. Was hoping someone who has ordered from them would see this! Don't really know what else I can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shoppergal79

Hi ya,

Just wondering did u buy from iwant2beglam?? If you did, how was the experience and what was the quality of the dress like???

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

I'm guessing cheap Chinese knock offs. Clicked into one of the dresses and it says it takes 28 days to deliver.

Advertisement