Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Ghost Car

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Probably work of some clever special effects student/s

If it was a ghost car / spirit car I highly doubt we would see the BMWs head light shine on the ghosts car side or pieces fall off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

since they hit it it isnt surprising the headlights were shining on it.

Still though - its a bit too lazy to leave it at 'clever special effects'. That would take a bit of work and you'd have to wonder why bother? People tend to think you start a computer, pull in a video and press a few buttons and daa naa! video special effected. Tisnt that simple.

Its a video I hope Capt Disillusion looks at as he's pretty handy at detailing after effects and editing.

Gatling wrote: »
    Probably work of some clever special effects student/s

If it was a ghost car / spirit car I highly doubt we would see the BMWs head light shine on the ghosts car side or pieces fall off

though the red car braking at nothing is suspicious .... the same car was obviously there and drove past it

theres a good option in the comments of a site its listed on:

" watching closely underneath the tram at 7/8 seconds in you see the headlights of the car cuts across underneath the tram whilst the BMW is turning, and at 11/12 seconds in you can see literally a fraction of the rear of the car on the right hand side of the BMW. "

Nothing mysterious about this terrible video

• Advertisement

you really should try to contribute at least something of value to the thread
    Nothing mysterious about this terrible video

maccored wrote: »
    you really should try to contribute at least something of value to the thread

Posting a video like this and questioning it's "paranormal credentials" makes you look bad since you've a keen interest in the topic. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this is just shockingly poor video editing...

Posting a video like this and questioning it's "paranormal credentials" makes you look bad since you've a keen interest in the topic. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this is just shockingly poor video editing...

Nah - I dont think its shockingly poor video editing. I think the last quote from above explains it perfectly. There was no editing, and there was no ghost. its just the angle the car came in at.

and seriously ... do you think I give a fiddlers **** about "looking bad" on a forum on the internet? Jaysus ... Ive got a life so I dont really worry about such things.

maccored wrote: »
    and seriously ... do you think I give a fiddlers **** about "looking bad" on a forum on the internet? Jaysus ... Ive got a life so I dont really worry about such things.

You should.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I've a pair of eyes, 20/20 vision too, but you'll have to walk me through where it was edited.

I personally think it was the angle of the camera being in a blind spot and unable to see the "ghost car's" approach.

pretty cool video too tbh :)

I've a pair of eyes, 20/20 vision too, but you'll have to walk me through where it was edited.

I personally think it was the angle of the camera being in a blind spot and unable to see the "ghost car's" approach.

pretty cool video too tbh :)

I've 20/20 vision too but that's irrelevant and having 20/20 vision doesn't mean you can see where a video was edited, it just means (if you can't notice it) that a good job was done editing it.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see the car in the outer lane slowing to a stop for no particular reason before a car suddenly "appears" in front of the BMW (inside car) - this isn't a ghost video. It's an edited video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Yep, the car in front did slow down, but I'm not seeing any telltale signs of editting, just a careless/reckless driver in the "ghost car"

Advertisement