Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provider with cheap internet roaming?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi!

I'm not so sure if this is the correct forum but I'll be quick.

I'll be doing a cruise around the Baltic sea in August and I currently have Tesco Mobile. I was wondering if any of you know any company with a cheap roaming internet.

I would love to get some data connection for the two weeks I'll be doing the cruise, although I would be able to use wifi at some spots, I would love to use internet were wifi isn't available.

So, that's the question, what's the best mobile roaming internet provider? (not sure if I wrote it right, I'm spanish).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Vodafone do a roaming deal for €2.99/day which includes 100MB of mobile data and you get to use any free calls/texts offer you may have at home - no tethering/hotspot usage though.

O2 do some bundles on billpay - €30 for 100MB, €50 for 250MB and €60 for 500MB IIRC.

Or if you're on 3 they do special roaming add-ons if there's a 3 network near where you'll be (Sweden/Denmark?)

For data roaming out at sea though, forget it.
    Voice calls can be multiple Euro per minute on marine mobile networks and data, multiples of that again per megabyte!

Advertisement