Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Ideas

Options
  • 16-04-2014 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

It's my wife's birthday soon. I am treating her to a weekend in a nice hotel. Any ideas on what could make her birthday stay in hotel more special. Should I ask for a cake even though only too of us?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hi K09,

I've moved your thread to the appropriate forum for all things party related.

Please be aware that their charter now applies.

Lucy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Depending on your budget you could have balloons and a bottle of bubbly in the room when you arrive. I'd ask the restaurant if they'd do a birthday greeting on her dessert plate rather than a cake, given it's just the two of you.

Really lovely gesture though, she'll be thrilled!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

absolutely agree with Cathmandoo - ring or email the hotel and explain the situation, let them know its a special occasion. Ive done this on a few breaks (significant birthday, anniversary, special event etc) and every hotel has been able to have something in the room ahead of check in. Its such a lovely surprise to walk into your hotel room and have something there already waiting.. winner!

Advertisement