Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wwe wrestling at 02

Options
  • 16-04-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

myself and my son are going to the wrestling in may in the 02 im just wondering could anyone tell me about it,i mean as in buying t shirts inside the 02 and merchandise or do they sell outside ,is it cheaper or where is the best place to get it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

They sell knock off tshirts and masks outside the O2, the official merchanise is a ripoff inside you're talking nearly 30 quid for a tshirt and theyre not great quality, you'd be better off buying them in wrestling mania in stephens green or on the wwe site they're much better quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Wrestling Mania is the place to go. 3rd floor of St.Stephens Green. Good quality and well priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

thanks krudler ,just windering as well i have ringside tickets for myself and son hes a bit small ,will he have a good view ,section b i think they are ?and also do u nee to bring food and drink in or do they provide that there ,totally new to 02 never been there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

thanks krudler ,just windering as well i have ringside tickets for myself and son hes a bit small ,will he have a good view ,section b i think they are ?and also do u nee to bring food and drink in or do they provide that there ,totally new to 02 never been there

View will depend on how many rows back; more than 3 and small kids do struggle.

As for food, same as cinema really.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

he should be grand, there's food there like hotdogs and stuff but it's kinda pricey, are you in the very front row? if so kids do tend to rush down to the barrier to get a look at the wrestlers between matches so be wary of that

• Advertisement

in block b row 11 thanks for all ur help .this is his first time going to anything really just want to make his day a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I was in that WrestlingMania place a few weeks ago and none of the shirts had any prices on them.

?? ohh i was reccomeneded that place as been reasonabe thats not saying that its not did u have a bad experience there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I was in that WrestlingMania place a few weeks ago and none of the shirts had any prices on them.

My Cesaro shirt was 25 quid. Size medium. More expensive on wwe.com once delivery + duty is factored in.

Advertisement