Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 for 2 on Dulux Paint @ Woodies

Options
  • 16-04-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭

Woodies are doing 3 for 2 (cheapest item free) on indoor and outdoor Dulux paints for the Bank Holiday weekend. I saw it in Blanch earlier but it is also on their website too so presumably it's nationwide. Might be useful for those decorating before the summer comes, I only just finished painting myself last week and spent a small fortune on paint and now this offer comes:-(

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/category/special-offers/11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 laffindevil

Offer Applies to Albany Stores also

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭bren2001

It is on in Homebase as well.

B&Q have 3 for 2 on all paints, mix and match.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

bren2001 wrote: »
    It is on in Homebase as well.

B&Q have 3 for 2 on all paints, mix and match.

Better again if B&Q are doing it on all paints, that seems like the place to go as not everyone is into Dulux finishes. I've used them before and they do the trick but they're nothing special over some of the premium paints like Farrow & Ball, Laura Ashley, Habitat, etc

Advertisement