Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know any feminists?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 12:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 383 ✭✭

Ever encounter any proper feminists, as in the 'chip on the shoulder, blame men for everything type'?

I only know one and she's from another country. She regularly posts on Facebook about the patriarchy and other nonsense. I've never met an Irish girl like that. Are Irish feminists rarer or am I just lucky?

Do Irish women see feminism for what it really is, or is just a matter of time before they get radicalized?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

That's not a proper feminist.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Closing this based on the fact that the thread is based on a sweeping generalization regarding what constitutes as 'proper' feminism.

OP read the charter before posting here again please & thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement