Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychiatric Nursing opportunities in wexford?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, I am a registered Psychiatric nurse and have been working in a nursing home for 2 years getting great experience however my passion is psychiatric nursing. Can anybody help me as to how i get into this sector, i feel disheartened and demotivated. Is it only me or is this sector sooo hard to move into

I need direction. I am from Wexford-Gorey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Nurse2014 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I am a registered Psychiatric nurse and have been working in a nursing home for 2 years getting great experience however my passion is psychiatric nursing. Can anybody help me as to how i get into this sector, i feel disheartened and demotivated. Is it only me or is this sector sooo hard to move into

I need direction. I am from Wexford-Gorey

Hi there.
    Are you limited to living in wexford or can you move to another county. ?
    Have you tried indeed.ie there are many jobs available in dublin advertised on this site for psy nurses if you are willing to travel.
    Would you consider goin on a relief panel for your speciality ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dee14

Hi All, has anyone done any competency based interviews with the HSE for Psychiatric nurse I'm applying for this and not sure where to start with the app form and what are they looking for at interview ! Any advice appreciated !!

Advertisement