Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So sad

Options
  • 16-04-2014 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm heartbroken, can any advice me how to feel better?

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hey OP,

I understand that you are in a difficult place right now, but you really are going to have to provide more information than that if you expect posters here to provide you with meaningful advice...

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

i have days i am not great and struggle , and have had times where heat break makes me sad after a break up some years ago.
    The one sure thing you must think about and some times i don't listen to my own advice but sure that's for another day, you got to get up , dress up and show up !! get up , do your hair and make up , dress nice , make an effort , but do it for your self. if you have good make up I know my self I was less likely to cry as there be panda eyes !!
    take a walk in a nice town park , buy your self fresh flowers every week for your house just a €3 or €4 bunch . just surround your self with kindness to your self and don't be so hard on your self.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Pretty dependent on the circumstances of your heartache? But in my eyes you fight for a relationship worth fighting for and leave go of the ones that aren't. And all the clichéd crap...join gym, spend time with friends and family, spend time on self and self improvement, learn to enjoy own company, be good to self, (if all avenues to reconcillation are exhausted-in my case :( ) then cut all contact, zero social media, get rid of belongings and reminders of ex, stay busy, time heals all wounds and you will love again. Maybe try to whole write them a letter but never send it catharsis. Remind self of reasons why it didn't work as opposed to dwelling on the good and nostalgia. Remember that at some point you'll look back and see it wasn't worth the heartache. If only I could take own advice ....

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Locked pending review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement