Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2014 Fixtures & Results

Options
  • 16-04-2014 10:11am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Fixtures in here when available

Week Date Time Pitch Home Team Away Team Result
    1 Tue April 15 19:30 Colm Boardeaux Accenture 5-0
    2 Tue Apr 22 21:30 COLM Boardeaux Exeter Gently 6-1
    3 Tue Apr 29 20:30 COLM Boardeaux Brown Bag Utd 4-1
    4 Tue May 06 18:30 COLM Boardeaux Ewe Tuppers 2-2
    5 Tue May 13 21:00 COLM Boardeaux Cork Exiles FC 5-3
    6 Tue May 20 19:00 BEN2 Boardeaux BallAlley Angels 2-3
    7 Tue May 27 21:00 COLM The full irish Boardeaux 1-4
    8 Tue Jun 03 19:00 COLM BNYMELLON Boardeaux 4-1
    9 Tue Jun 10 20:00 BEN2 Fabulous Benedictine Monks Boardeaux 1-1
    10 Tue Jun 17 19:00 COLM Accenture Boardeaux 0-3
    11 Tue Jun 24 21:00 COLM Boardeaux Exeter Gently 6-3
    12 Tue Jul 01 19:00 BEN2 Boardeaux Brown Bag Utd 6-1
    13 Tue Jul 08 19:00 COLM Boardeaux EweTuppers FC 8-0
    14 Tue Jul 15 19:00 COLM Boardeaux Cork Exiles FC 1-1
    15 Tue Jul 22 21:00 COLM Boardeaux BallAlley Angels 2-2
    16 Tue Jul 29 19:00 BEN2 The Full Irish Boardeaux 1-0
    17 Tue Aug 05 21:00 COLM BNYMELLON Boardeaux 7-2
    18 Tue Aug 12 20:00 BEN2 Fabulous Benedictine Monks Boardeaux

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

League seems to up now although it's not really updated properly.
    http://astro.ie/Soccer/11aside/divisionsummary.aspx?CDID=3208
    Pitches are listed as Colmcilles and Belindus! No mention of Wesley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Top Scorer.

SAFE!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Mousewar wrote: »
    League seems to up now although it's not really updated properly.
    http://astro.ie/Soccer/11aside/divisionsummary.aspx?CDID=3208
    Pitches are listed as Colmcilles and Belindus! No mention of Wesley.

Was talkin to the guy who runs Microsoft he said the guy running the leagues was trying to get us into benildus and get us out of Wes hopefully that appears to have have happened, tho this could cause us a few problems this season the half 6 kick offs

mrDerek wrote: »
    Was talkin to the guy who runs Microsoft he said the guy running the leagues was trying to get us into benildus and get us out of Wes hopefully that appears to have have happened, tho this could cause us a few problems this season the half 6 kick offs

You were talking to Bill Gates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

We've only 2 games in Benildus though

there are 5 games down for 630 kick offs in Colmcilles, that's a crap time, but 2 of those dates are against a non existent team.

We've got 6 930 kick offs, which means not getting home til after 11 for most people - nice.

• Advertisement

The team that seems to be playing the most in Benildus is the non-existent team so those games won't even happen, which is a waste. Might be scope there to have some of games changed to there.
    For example, on 10th June, we're down to play Colmcilles at 6.30 but there's a non-game on in Benildus at 8. Surely, we could get that changed to take the 8 slot at Benildus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

that depends on whether or not they fill the final spot in the league or not.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i would not be keen on having another 16 game season tbh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

OP updated with fixtures, will be slightly painful getting to Colmcilles @ 6:30 until the schools are out

Couldn't give a **** if I had to walk on the M50 if it meant i didnt have to play on that **** hole of a pitch again. I'm sure your boss will let you go 15 minutes early :) I'm in sandyford and live in clonskeagh couldn't be happier.

• Advertisement

Couldn't give a **** if I had to walk on the M50 if it meant i didnt have to play on that **** hole of a pitch again. I'm sure your boss will let you go 15 minutes early :) I'm in sandyford and live in clonskeagh couldn't be happier.

I for one quite like Wesley

I for one quite like Wesley

MAD IN THE HEAD.

Honestly tho I cant see how, with wesley its a skating rink in the winter and in the summer on a dry dry night a through ball is as good as non existent, it's like a snooker table and the ball slides everywhere.

With colm, ye sure it's a smaller pitch but it sticks, you can try a ball over the top you can play it on the floor it's just significantly better to play on, the ball doesn't get away from you as much as it does on Wesley and generally I feel it makes the games better.

Benil is an even better pitch.

Adapting your play to the conditions, surely any good player can do that...
    Colmcilles has a similar problem in the wet coupled with the fact the turf absorbs so much water you do get heavy feet on.

Bring back the Wezz :pac:

Adapting your play to the conditions, surely any good player can do that...
    Colmcilles has a similar problem in the wet coupled with the fact the turf absorbs so much water you do get heavy feet on.

Bring back the Wezz :pac:

I'm with Darren on this one the Wesleys surface was shocking especially pitch one, least with colmcilles some of the lads who might not have a best first touch will be able to control it a bit better enabling us to play better as a team, hopefully Darren will actually pass it forward to me a bit more as opposed to his standard sideways passes to the wing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Benildus
    Colmcilles
    Broken Glass covered Car Park

Wesley

least with colmcilles some of the lads who might not have a best first touch will be able to control it a bit better enabling us to play better as a team
    :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

i think he's talking about himself Damo...

Dont get the Wesley hate bth

i think he's talking about himself Damo...

Dont get the Wesley hate bth

Nop nothing wrong with my touch considering I tend to have two centre halves on my back

its crazy with all the rest of the team having such bad touches... that the ball ever gets to you

its crazy with all the rest of the team having such bad touches... that the ball ever gets to you

We're gonna have to up our game to make sure we're not holding this superstar back!

• Advertisement

lol pair of dopes yis swear i was singlen yis out and callin yas ****.

lol pair of dopes yis swear i was singlen yis out and callin yas ****.

must have something against, every attack begins with a good defense!

Just had a look - The Full Irish took the last spot in the league?
    Nice to see the league full this year and I remember playing them once upon a time.

yep, at least we get a full fixture list of games

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Do you use need any more players ?

we are pretty well stocked with players for the moment

Just had a look - The Full Irish took the last spot in the league?
    Nice to see the league full this year and I remember playing them once upon a time.

check out division 3 14 teams :eek:

More teams for you to score against..

check out division 3 14 teams :eek:

314 teams does seem like a lot in fairness.

• Advertisement

More teams for you to score against..

Alri Keith enoughs enough...

Advertisement