Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Curtains?

Options
  • 15-04-2014 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Umm, this is gonna sound really silly, but do you all know where I can get 'baby' curtains? My studio apartment came with this white, sheer small curtain that covers the lower half of my window but still lets light in during the day.

I've been searching online for these types of curtains but just keep getting those long large curtains. My whole street is filled with houses using that small white curtain that I mentioned earlier. Would greatly appreciate if you all could give me the name of it and where to buy those for a good price? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bosley1421

Do you mean café curtains? I think that's what they are called. They're usually on a pole halfway up the window.
    I've never seen them on sale, I think it's usually a DIY or custom job here.

There's a few online suppliers in the UK which might help you out, I did a search but have no experience with the companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChaosD

@bosley1421

Thanks so much for replying!! Umm I don't know if its the same but the one in my apartment has those hooks at each end that I can hook on to the poles halfway up the window. I'm going to try searching it once my exams are out of the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thimble

Just net curtains?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChaosD

@thimble, I might search for them during summer. Thanks! :)

Advertisement