Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off apache pizza until April 30th

Options
  • 15-04-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Get 25% off your order when you order online and spend €22 or more using discount code: HQspider-man0405

TOb9Bn_dSz1L3GYKWOQEw1HtUiLMeBasf4Onp0hGjjK0iVMleLQcw7CtK0IK2bWbuQRgRg_ZgAZKFPKZ7Sx3xVkNbNAY2KTX8tsRDSFXFtVYQIvdpqIJhFVBIy4uPyGfcGBpD41Fa39b5p35xgxf0tQzdu3cM9Enh8nGV0CFj-tTBP0LmQo=s0-d-e1-ft#https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10153767_710026719037805_2724705702766188020_n.jpg

T&Cs
    1. This coupon is available from 01 April 2014 to 30 April 2014.

2. The minimum purchase for this offer is €22.00.

4. This coupon is valid at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

5. This coupon is valid for Takeaway, Delivery, Collection, Quick Food, Eat In.

6. This coupon is only valid for 1 time use per customer.

7. This coupon has unlimited allowance.

8. This coupon is valid for in-store (over phone or walk in) and online purchase .

9. For issues with the coupon or redeeming the coupon, please resolve with the store manager at the time of paying the bill.

10. Subject to availability. Store Owner reserves the right to withdraw the coupon at any time and without notice.

11. Coupons are not redeemable for cash

12. Coupons cannot be returned for a refund.

13. Coupons may not be applied to previously placed orders.

14. Coupons cannot be combined with other promotions or offers

Enjoy

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Can I order 2 large pizza and some dips/colas for 22euro and get 25% off or is the special any size any pizza not included?

If it's not, it is no good. If it is included I will order some on Thursday :D

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Are they still doing any Large Pizza for €10?
    If so it's a cracking offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

Can I order 2 large pizza and some dips/colas for 22euro and get 25% off or is the special any size any pizza not included?

If it's not, it is no good. If it is included I will order some on Thursday :D

Just tried it there and Yes you can use it on the special any size any pizza for €9.99:D
    It deducts 25% off the final price once its over €22 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

vickers209 wrote: »
    Just tried it there and Yes you can use it on the special any size any pizza for €9.99:D
    It deducts 25% off the final price once its over €22 in total

That's pretty good, the €9.99 pizza is a bargain as it is so saving 25% makes it an even bigger one. Shame I could never handle two of those monsters, if I got this offer I'd be eating pizza for breakfast all next week :D

I'm guessing there must be a glitch on their site as the T&Cs of the 25% off offer state that it can't be combined with other offers yet you still managed to get the discount, fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Has to be over €22 after Delivery charge.. so they kinda have you stung there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

Akarinn wrote: »
    Has to be over €22 after Delivery charge.. so they kinda have you stung there.

But ones i know have free delivery on orders over €20 if its within a certian distance from shop not sure if case in all shops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just placed an order there now and there was a difference in the price on my order received and order confirmation screens. Anyone else get this? Looks like there is an additional order discount of -1.51 but this seems to have been added instead of removed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Used it earlier in Cork, no problems. Very good discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I was all like "Spider man 2 ? Dang that movies old" then I realized, dang I'm old :(

Advertisement