Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Educateplus.ie worth it? OL maths solutions

Options
  • 15-04-2014 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

So I'm really weak at maths its my worst subject by far. I was wondering would paying 8 euro for math sample answers be worth it? I've heard that it's pretty good and there is solutions for all the questions on the papers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭lostatsea

Definitely worth it. Solutions are so clear. Every part of the course is tested. Some of the questions are on the tough side but everything is on the course. The papers are a great work-out testing and practicing the entire course.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

I agree that they are a good idea. I bought the HL ones. The only downside is that I think they are very hard to see. There is no zoom and the text is quite small. However I contacted them and got a print version which I am very happy with!

Advertisement