Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Voicemail........?

Options
  • 15-04-2014 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Moved from 3 to eMobile bill-pay recently.

- is there any way of accessing your Voicemail for free (171 costs 15c) such as using Hullomail (worked well for 3)?

Are there any other tips for eMobile ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

What bill pay plan are you on? I didn't think eMobile charged for voicemail on any bill pay plan.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

kcb wrote: »
    Hi there,

Moved from 3 to eMobile bill-pay recently.

- is there any way of accessing your Voicemail for free (171 costs 15c) such as using Hullomail (worked well for 3)?

Are there any other tips for eMobile ?

HulloMail won't work on eMobile, as they don't use conditional forwarding, despite Meteor, which is the same network, supporting it.....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

Im using a galaxy 3 and I set up forwarding through the menu, can be forwarded to any number incuding international.

If its to mail box remember to add a 5

example 083 (5) 1234567

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

I'm on emobile & it's free to access voicemail

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

wilser wrote: »
    I'm on emobile & it's free to access voicemail

Same here, I just wish they'd support HulloMail, as it's a great app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement